Simon says (2)
More information from Administrator Simon Davey
Points table post-Oulton here.
Interestingly almost all the classes are tighter after Oulton
than they were before it.
· Jeremy Timms lead is now under real threat from Tristan Cliffe,
with Malcolm Scott a solid third after his Mallory win and Richard Purcell’s
engine failure in testing
· The Jeremy Goodman/Francis Phillips clash may just have been
a decisive point in the very competitive Mono Classic Championship although
there is a resurgent Russell Giles just behind them
· Peter Bragg has opened a small gap in M1800s after a brilliant
Oulton win against top-class competition, but there is a major scramble
going on behind him between Dale, Timms, Reader and Sergison, the latter
fresh from his career-best performance at Mallory
· Nigel Davers stumbled a little at Oulton, and Dave Parkinson
is still in touch. Third place is also tight between Evans, Guest and
Fryer - who was particularly impressive in qualifying at Oulton, but ran
into trouble in the race
· Geoff Fern looks to be away in M1400 after determinedly plugging
his way round Oulton, currently he literally needs breathing space following
his heavy Mallory shunt
· Len Turner’s consistency means he holds a tiny lead in
M1000, but Chris Woodhouse isn’t going to Croft…or is he????
Driver of the Day Awards at Oulton
Super Clutch Graham Read
Magic Motorsport John Rawlings
Silverstone Testing:Friday 15 October National Circuit –
General Testing – Open Wheel Sessions
Julie Hartfield, Test Sales Co-ordinator at Silverstone writes:
The Open Wheel Group will be allocated 4 sessions - the timetable is
on our website link below.
Cost per car and one driver for the 4 allocated sessions will be £219.00
inc vat per car.
Garages can be booked for £60 inc vat, if required.
· All drivers must show their 2010 MSA/FIA Competition Race Licence
minimum National ‘B’ and sign an indemnity form before driving
on the circuit.
· All drivers participating in testing must be at least 16 years
of age. Any drivers under 18 years must have their indemnity form signed
by a parent or guardian.
· Noise limit on the day will be 102dB on a drive by.
To book please call Julie on me on 01 327 320298, fax 01327 323259
This logo was attached.Arguably, a Mono car is more fun than an Elise
(or whatever they call Loti these days) and a lot cheaper.